Using Data Science, Fleet Analytics and Centralised Reporting
Save Time and Money on Your Fleet Management
Fleet management systems by design, require a significant level of expertise and knowledge of fleet to derive successful outcomes. Many of the outcomes are targeted at improving the overall management and eliminating unexpected maintenance of the asset.
Most fleet management systems relate to management and not communication. Uniqco improves immediate communication with supervisors who have the direct responsibility to manage assets, and owners of small fleets. The positive impact equates to reduced cost and improved philosophy amongst the people directly responsible for mobile assets.
To accurately report on fleet assets, a significant amount of data is required to be keyed by an operator, and this can lead to errors. Uniqco engages smart robots to highlight data entry errors. Uniqco also uses the philosophy of triangulating data sources to verify accuracy.
Keying data is onerous so where possible Uniqco uses your existing data or applies an easy to use smart form of data entry. We have smart API’s for electronic data integration but also offer an easy to use report upload system to obtain data from financial management, maintenance management, GPS, Fuel, Safety/Risk, fleet and asset management.
FLEET ENABLED CONTRACTS
Fleet Data Analytics
Uniqco Fleet Data Analytics uses industry best practice contract management and data analytics supporting your organisation to focus on service delivery and agile reporting. Uniqco makes your fleet management easy and cost effective.
- Your fleet, whether owned, leased and/or provided by your contractors, meets expectations on utilisation both in terms of over and under utilisation;
Understand Your Fleet Management Requirements
Uniqco Fleet Data Analytics provides software that merges data from multiple sources to deliver easy to use fleet data analytics which monitor financial risk and safety compliance. Uniqco’s approach to fleet management is about using data from complementary sources to provide meaningful insights for our clients on how to optimise their contract performance.
Communicating directly to all levels of the organisation, from operator, supervisor, team leader and managers using our Key Performance Indicators traffic light system we measure:
- Utilisation of the asset – how many kilometers or engine hours the vehicle is travelling
- Costs Vs Budget Vs Community Benchmark
- Optimum replacement using best practice financial modelling
- Fuel consumption together with the environmental impact
- Preventative Maintenance Due
- Unscheduled maintenance analysis – the reasons for failure
- Billable hours Vs Actual Use
- Compliance – registration, insurance, risk, and design
Work Health and Safety
Measuring compliance of your organisation and/or contractors against safety, health and other compliance areas such as Chain of Responsibility.
Measuring usage and servicing of fleet by your organisation and/or contractors to ensure both operation and maintenance of fleet are in accordance with manufacturer’s specification.
Measuring actual spend against budget and forecast in order to pick up any over or underspend and linking this to service optimisation.
Fleet Management Landscape transformation
Within 5 years owning major plant and vehicle assets to deliver services will change dramaticaly.
- Plant and fleet sharing will be considered the norm.
- Maintenance considerations will be more rigid “to provide a safer workplace”.
- Automated reporting of all, safety, performance, risk and economy of all asset activity will make it easier to identify.
Why Choose Uniqco Fleet Data Analytics
Standard KPI reports for assets by supervisor, utilisation, costs Vs budget, services due, scheduled Vs unscheduled, fuel consumption, replacement and fleet productivity. Management performance reports by supervisor and manager on all KPI’s. Maintenance reports on timing, tasks, services due, scheduled Vs unscheduled and maintenance status reports to view progress through the maintenance plan. KPI Indicator traffic light reporting system .