Service Delivery Desktop Review
Your fleet enables service delivery but without reliable repeatable data and benchmarking, how do you know how well your fleet or mobility solutions perform?
This is a question many of our clients asked us the first time we meet.
To assist you to get a better understanding of how well your fleet is performing and how well your organisation is doing in delivering services, Uniqco offers an initial desktop review of your mobility solution, be it cars, trucks, plant or equipment (even trailers, chainsaws, pumps, boats, and generators).
As part of the desktop review, we complete a review of:
- The type of assets you use and how you use them
- What data you capture in your organisation
- Existing processes and policies
- Current roles and responsibilities of drivers and operators
- Compliance to WHS and Chain of Responsibility
- Hire, lease, novate, own, or share arrangements in place with respect to fleet and mobile assets.
We offer a comprehensive summary report and GAP analysis of your fleet with recommendations of where you can focus to deliver results and optimise your fleet performance.